The folks at Elegant Themes have again done the work for us: check out their recent (Jan. 8, 2016) post sharing 25 cool websites built using WordPress: www.elegantthemes.com/blog/resources/25-cool-websites-made-with-wordpress. The sites are:
- Gisi Design – a German brand company website.
Highlights: Runs on the X Theme – ThemeForest’s most popular WordPress theme; beautiful transitions and animations
- Who Is Leon? – a personal site for a UI/UX developer in Dallas, TX.
Highlights: Innovative transition effects are coupled with an elegant flat design to create a cutting edge effect
- Mercedes-Benz – one of the world’s largest brands that has its international site running on WordPress.
Highlights: A slick and high-end looking custom theme; highlights the images and videos of its cars.
- Katy Perry – One of many huge celebrities that use WordPress for their websites.
Highlights: Parallax scrolling visuals, with large background images that change as you make your way down the page. Social media has a big focus here too.
- Fair Ivy – A gift subscription service
Highlights: Uses another of ThemeForest’s most popular themes, The Retailer; a clean and elegant look that’s easy to navigate.
- Outward Bound Croatia – an outdoor adventure organization
Highlights: Uses the Integrity theme from theme.co; gorgeous imagery.
- Happy In My Skin – A wellness therapy website
Highlights: Uses the Renew theme from theme.co; a look that’s calm, serene and spa-like while highlighting just the essentials.
And 15 more… The Elegant Themes article includes screenshots so you can see what these sites look like as well. Check it out!